About Head Office
Head Office provides pragmatic, effective and affordable HR and
employment law solutions to businesses who understand the value of effective
Whether you are an owner manager with a small close knit team of employees, or a large organisation with hundreds of employees and on-site HR support, we are able to provide the tailored support you need to get the best from your employees and avoid the pitfalls of complicated employment legislation.
We understand that your people are your most important asset. We can help you retain the best, identify the least productive, manage change for improved efficiency and provide support, giving legal advice which is both practical and commercial for your business.
- Legal and HR Advice Helpline
- Online resources for your business
- Consultancy services
- HR professionals and Employment Law Solicitors
- Direct access to advisors and account managers
- Training, seminars and events
- Legal updates
- Fixed Fee Mediation Service
- Mediation Consultancy & Advice
- We help reduce the risks of litigation
- Better value than having an in-house HR department or external legal costs
- We are friendly, efficient, reliable, courteous and confidential
- We keep you fully updated and compliant with the latest legislation
- Full cost control with fixed prices per package
- See what our clients say
We remove the risks and provide the vital protection you need - leaving you free to concentrate on growing your business.
Latest HR & employment news
Can employees use e-cigarettes while at work?24/02/2014
We have received a lot of queries recently about e-cigarettes and how an employer should approach the a situation where an employee wants to smoke an e-cigarette in the workplace.Click here to continue reading...
"Can employees use e-cigarettes while at work?"...
Be careful what you say about others...and yourself!24/02/2014
Mike Baillon, a Gwent police officer has won his claim in the Cardiff Employment Tribunal after being made a ‘laughing stock’ by colleagues.Click here to continue reading...
"Be careful what you say about others...and yourself! "...
Dismissing an employee on sick leave – have you thought of everything?24/02/2014
David Alvas, who worked for the ambulance service for 19 years, was dismissed after being off work for a year due to back and hip injuries he suffered whilst at work.Click here to continue reading...
"Dismissing an employee on sick leave – have you thought of everything?"...