About Head Office
Head Office provides pragmatic, effective and affordable HR and
employment law solutions to businesses who understand the value of effective
Whether you are an owner manager with a small close knit team of employees, or a large organisation with hundreds of employees and on-site HR support, we are able to provide the tailored support you need to get the best from your employees and avoid the pitfalls of complicated employment legislation.
We understand that your people are your most important asset. We can help you retain the best, identify the least productive, manage change for improved efficiency and provide support, giving legal advice which is both practical and commercial for your business.
- Legal and HR Advice Helpline
- Online resources for your business
- Consultancy services
- HR professionals and Employment Law Solicitors
- Direct access to advisors and account managers
- Training, seminars and events
- Legal updates
- Fixed Fee Mediation Service
- Mediation Consultancy & Advice
- We help reduce the risks of litigation
- Better value than having an in-house HR department or external legal costs
- We are friendly, efficient, reliable, courteous and confidential
- We keep you fully updated and compliant with the latest legislation
- Full cost control with fixed prices per package
- See what our clients say
We remove the risks and provide the vital protection you need - leaving you free to concentrate on growing your business.
Latest HR & employment news
Can being overweight be a disability?11/11/2013
Walker v SITA Information Networking Computing LtdClick here to continue reading...
"Can being overweight be a disability?"...
Mothers in surrogacy arrangements are entitled to maternity leave11/11/2013
Case C‑167/12, C.D. v S.T. looked at the maternity position for mothers whose babies are born via a surrogacy arrangement.Click here to continue reading...
"Mothers in surrogacy arrangements are entitled to maternity leave"...
Disgraced Baby P head in reputed £600,000 pay-out following sacking11/11/2013
Not following a fair disciplinary procedure before deciding to dismiss an employee can prove to be a very costly errorClick here to continue reading...
"Disgraced Baby P head in reputed £600,000 pay-out following sacking"...