About Head Office
Head Office provides pragmatic, effective and affordable HR and
employment law solutions to businesses who understand the value of effective
Whether you are an owner manager with a small close knit team of employees, or a large organisation with hundreds of employees and on-site HR support, we are able to provide the tailored support you need to get the best from your employees and avoid the pitfalls of complicated employment legislation.
We understand that your people are your most important asset. We can help you retain the best, identify the least productive, manage change for improved efficiency and provide support, giving legal advice which is both practical and commercial for your business.
- Legal and HR Advice Helpline
- Online resources for your business
- Consultancy services
- HR professionals and Employment Law Solicitors
- Direct access to advisors and account managers
- Training, seminars and events
- Legal updates
- Fixed Fee Mediation Service
- Mediation Consultancy & Advice
- We help reduce the risks of litigation
- Better value than having an in-house HR department or external legal costs
- We are friendly, efficient, reliable, courteous and confidential
- We keep you fully updated and compliant with the latest legislation
- Full cost control with fixed prices per package
- See what our clients say
We remove the risks and provide the vital protection you need - leaving you free to concentrate on growing your business.
Latest HR & employment news
New National Minimum Wage Rates2015-10-06
New rates for the National Minimum Wage were introduced at the beginning of October and they come with a promise from the government to introduce new tougher measures to ensure employers adhere to the current/new rates and the rules surrounding the forthcoming national living wage.
Williams v Leeds United Football Club2015-05-28
A recent High Court decision held that Leeds United Football Club were entitled to dismiss a senior manager for gross misconduct after discovering he had sent an obscene pornographic email from his work computer 5 years earlier.
Bus Driver who Tested Positive for Cocaine was Unfairly Dismissed - Bailes v First Bristol Ltd2015-05-20
A bus driver who tested positive for cocaine was held to have been unfairly dismissed and was been awarded £84,000 by the Employment Tribunal.